How much do you charge for an eviction?
SD Law has a flat fee package for evictions, which covers:
- Taking instructions by phone (15 minutes)
- Assessing the lease, and any notices (30 minutes)
- Advising on landlord rights and the overall eviction process (15 minutes)
- Responding to the occupiers by email and letter (30 minutes)
- Calling the occupiers to try negotiate settlement (30 minutes)
The fixed fee is R3 500 (excl. VAT) all inclusive. If this is not effective, we can proceed with an eviction court application. This is charged at a flat fee starting at R15 000.
The information on this website is provided to assist the reader with a general understanding of the law. While we believe the information to be factually accurate, and have taken care in our preparation of these pages, these articles cannot and do not take individual circumstances into account and are not a substitute for personal legal advice. If you have a legal matter that concerns you, please consult a qualified attorney. Simon Dippenaar & Associates takes no responsibility for any action you may take as a result of reading the information contained herein (or the consequences thereof), in the absence of professional legal advice.